$299.00 – $1,049.00
Shipping Days: 3-4 days
100% Anonymity & Discreet shipping
Fioricet is the brand name of a combination drug used for the treatment of headaches that may include tension headaches, headaches from muscle contractions, and post-dural puncture headaches. While not an official indication, Fioricet 40mg is also often given to treat migraines and other causes of pain.
The three components of Fioricet do the following:
- Acetaminophen is a pain reliever, and it also acts as a fever reducer
- Butalbital is a barbiturate that can help relax muscles which often lead to tension headaches
- Caffeine has been included in the Fioricet as it stimulates the central nervous system and helps improve blood flow through the blood vessels.
- Some Fioricet may also contain codeine, so it contains both butalbital and another potentially addictive narcotic.
There are certain people who are advised against taking and Buy Fioricet Online. These people include anyone who has a history of liver disease or cirrhosis, people who drink more than three alcoholic beverages a day, and people with a history of substance abuse. It’s also not intended for use in people with kidney disease, breathing disorders, or a history of suicidal thoughts or mental illness.
Some of the potential side effects of Fioricet include:
- Feeling restless or anxious
- Feeling drunk or intoxicated
- Sleep problems
The more severe side effects that can occur with Fioricet 40mg include confusion, seizures, shortness of breath, nausea, upper stomach pain, or jaundice.
So is Fioricet addictive?
The answer is yes, which will be detailed below. With that in mind, the prescribing of Fioricet is intend to the last resort for migraine sufferers. Doctors are advised to exhaust all other possible routes of treatment before prescribing this addictive, habit-forming drug.