$399.00 – $1,099.00
Shipping Days: 3-4 days
Availability: In Stock
100% Anonymity & Discreet shipping
Best Seller: Ambien 5mg (90 pills with free shipping)
What is the use of Ambien 5mg?
Ambien 5mg is a Zolpidem, which is a part of the sedative-hypnotics family of drugs and is prescribed by the doctors for treating insomnia or other sleeping disorders. The patients who face trouble in falling asleep can use this medication as it could provide a better night’s rest by helping you fall asleep faster. Ambien 5mg when used acts on the user’s brain, providing a better sleep by generating a calming effect. It is a medication generally limited to a short term of 1 to 2 weeks or even less.
What possible side effects can saw in patients who use Ambien for treatment?
The common side effects that could be seen in patients who have started to use Ambien are:
- Sore throat
- Stomach upset
- Nasal irritation
- Drugged feeling
- Muscle pain
- Visual changes
However, similar to any other drug, abusing Ambien may lead to serious side effects like:
- Aggressive behavior
- Loss of memory
- Thoughts of suicide
- Abnormal thoughts
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling in face, tongue, or maybe throat
- Severe dizziness
How should Ambien be used?
Since Ambien or any other Zolpidem could be habit-forming thus should be taken orally on an empty stomach once a night precisely the way as directed by the doctor. As Zolpidem starts affecting very quickly, it should use by the patient just before going to bed. The patients prescribed with this medication shouldn’t practice it with or after a meal as it would take a lot of time in affecting.
Points to remember for using Ambien 5mg?
- The patients who are allergic to Zolpidem or are sensitive to lactose should not use this medication. People who are lactose intolerant should be extra cautious if using this drug.
- This medication is not approved for patients younger than 18 years.
- Pregnant ladies should not practice this medication during the last three months of their pregnancy as it may cause drowsiness or other breathing problems in the newborn.
- You need to inform the doctor about your medical history to make sure it is safe for use if you have had any mental illness, lung disease, sleep apnea, or substance abuse disorder in the past.