Showing all 4 results
Green Xanax S 90 3$449.00 – $1,099.00
Xanax 1mg$349.00 – $1,099.00
Xanax 2mg$399.00 – $1,149.00
Yellow xanax R 0 39$449.00 – $1,049.00
Usage of Xanax –
In the United States, Benzodiazepine drugs are commonly in use as a treatment for physical and mental issues. One such drug that comes from the Benzodiazepine family and treats anxiety and panic issues is Xanax. It is a short-acting medication that helps people get rid of anxious thoughts and recover well in time.
Apart from the on-label prescription of Xanax, doctors may even prescribe it to overcome alcohol dependency. The outcome of alcohol withdrawal symptoms may turn harmful for some people and cause seizures. Thus, you can get Xanax as an antidepressant drug after issuing its prescription from the health advisor.
The work of a Benzodiazepine drug like Xanax starts by affecting the receptors inside the brain. They are termed as gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptors that bind with the cells and provides a sedative effect.
Along with the relaxation and calming effect of Xanax, the drug also has a strong potential for abuse and addiction. Whenever you buy Xanax online, make sure you purchase it after recommending it to your doctor.
As you know, the drug does provide relief from anxiety and panic disorder. You also need to know that it can cause severe damage to your organs if co-ingested with alcohol or other Benzodiazepine drugs.
There can be various aftereffects that may appear after a few doses of Xanax. However, if you follow the guidelines of your doctor, these alternating effects of Xanax will be at bay.
Facts about Xanax –
When a person buys Xanax online, it can be difficult for them to get the necessary data on the drug. Here are some of the commonly known facts of Xanax that you can go through-
- Xanax is the most popularly prescribed Benzodiazepine drug in the United States. It is available in different variants and colors.
- About 50% of the people in the United States use Xanax and other painkillers from a friend that does not require a prescription.
- About 3% of the patients abuse Xanax, which they took after the prescription provided by their doctors.
It is recorded that almost 4.4% of people who abuse Xanax take the drug from their dealer.
- Teenagers who are suffering from addiction to Xanax have acquired the drug from a family person or a relative.
- The emergency room visits due to the abuse and recreational use of Xanax were 57,419 in 2005. Later on, the number of visits exceeded 124,902 in 2010.
- The number of a prescription written for Xanax in the year 2006 was 38 million, which have increased tremendously to a count of 50 million prescriptions in 2013.
- The use of Xanax 2mg tablets is widely popular among people who take it as a substitute for drug abuse. It is also the highest dose of medication that can be harmful to a person’s health.
- There is a continuous increase in the prescription rate of Xanax at 9% since the year 2008.