Category: Buy Percocet Online
Buy Percocet Online
Showing the single result
$499.00 – $1,299.00
The doctors prescribe Percocet to patients suffering from mild to severe pain.
Shipping Days: 3-4 days
Availability: In Stock
Best quality drugs
100% Anonymity & Discreet shipping
Best Seller: Percocet 10mg (90 pills with free shipping)
Why do Doctors Prescribe Percocet to a Patient?
The doctors prescribe Percocet to patients suffering from mild to severe pain. Percocet is a combination medication used for relieving moderate to acute pain. When people buy Percocet online, they get a medication formed by combining Oxycodone an opioid pain killer, and Acetaminophen, which is a non-opioid analgesic.
Oxycodone is also known as a narcotic that works inside the brain. Changing the way a patient’s body feels and responds to pain. Whereas Acetaminophen not only reduces fever but also enhances the effect of Oxycodone.
Since Percocet has a potential for abuse and addiction even at the recommended dose. Thus it is only prescribed once non-opioid pain relievers have been used for the treatment but have failed in providing adequate pain relief.
Method of using Percocet:
The patients can practice Percocet tablets orally with or without food as instructed by the doctor. Patients suffering from nausea should take it along with food as it might help in improving their condition.
The usual dosage of this medication is 1 to 2 tablets every 6 hours and should not use more than 12 hours a day. However, the dosage of this medicine varies for each patient. Thus, it is better to read the medication guide which you get from the doctor.
What are the visible side effects of using Percocet?
Now that we have read about the medicine Percocet and the method of using it let us discuss the side effects this medication has before people take Percocet.
The common side effects of Percocet include:
- A decrease in the ability to feel pain
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach
After continuous use of Percocet tablets, some of these side effects might go away.
- Weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Difficulty waking up
- Slow breathing
- Severe dizziness
- Mood swings
are some serious side effects. This should be immediately informed to the doctor for medical help. A severe allergic reaction to this drug is rare.
Precautions for using Percocet tablets:
- Percocet should not be used more than prescribed as it contains Acetaminophen, which has the potential to damage the liver fatally and even cause death.
- Ladies should not use Percocet tablets during their pregnancy as it contains Oxycodone, which can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
- Patients should avoid using Percocet if they have used MAO inhibitors in the past 14 days as dangerous drug interactions might occur.
- Using Percocet might cause dizziness; hence, patients taking this medication should avoid driving or doing work that needs attentiveness.
- Elderly patients who use Percocet should be extra careful while practicing this medication. As they are a lot more sensitive to the side effects of this medicine.
- Avoid using alcohol and alcoholic beverages during the treatment with Percocet.
Who should not use Percocet?
Patients who are allergic to Oxycodone, Acetaminophen, have severe asthma, breathing problem, or have a blockage in the stomach and intestine should not use this medication.
How long does Percocet stay in your body?
You must know that the drug is an opioid painkiller developed from a combination of Oxycodone and acetaminophen.
The following tests are conducted for the check of Percocet in your body:-
- In urine, Percocet can be traced within hours of intake for up to four days.
- Percocet can be detected in your blood fifteen minutes after consumption for up to twenty-four hours or one day.
- In saliva, Percocet can be detected between one to four days after the last intake.
- Percocet can be traced in the hair for up to ninety days or three months after the previous consumption.
Mixing Percocet and Alcohol
When you buy a prescribed drug from an online pharmacy, you are provided with a prescription. However, some patients choose to take the medication as they want and end up ignoring the prescription. This leads to the occurrence of side effects, and withdrawal symptoms after the intake stopped abruptly.
The same thing applies to Percocet, which is prescribed to treat a patient’s pain and one that requires treatment. Therefore, it is best if a health expert is consulted before you purchase Percocet and end up taking the drug.
Taking the medication and consuming alcohol at the same time can be dangerous because both are addictive after they are taken for a long time. That’s why you should know about the side effects of the combination, without knowing which it is lethal to take them both simultaneously:-
- The mouth starts drying repeatedly
- Low blood pressure
- Heart attack
Instructions to follow when you get Percocet online
Whenever you plan to get Percocet from an online pharmacy, you should remember to follow certain instructions.
Not following the instructions could prove to be dangerous and you will be fighting between life and death:-
- Even if you take Percocet within the prescribed limit, you are at risk for opioid addiction, abuse, and misuse. Taking the drug excessively can also lead to overdose and death.
- When you buy a prescription drug like Percocet, it should be taken as a whole. Do not try to cut, break, crush, chew, or dissolve the tablet. This can prove to be dangerous and may even lead to your death.
- You may face problems that might affect your breathing capacity. Therefore, this is less likely to happen if you consult a health expert before starting the intake.
- You should never share your prescribed dose of Percocet with anyone else. They could suffer hazardous consequences from their consumption. If a patient has not been prescribed to take the drug at all, taking even a single dose can lead to death.
- If you are a woman who is expecting and continuing to take medicine, the unborn child may be affected by the withdrawal symptoms after birth.
- Taking the medication with alcohol or other substances can cause severe drowsiness, decreased awareness, breathing problems, and death.