Showing all 3 results
Levitra is an oral administration pill containing vardenafil hydrochloride. It is a PDE5 inhibitor useful for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Efficacy and contraindications of Levitra pills are similar to other PDE5 inhibitors.
Buy Levitra online as orange-colored, round, film-coated tablets having an imprint of “BAYER” on one side and strength on the other. The tablets come in the strengths of 2.5mg, 5mg, 10mg, and 20mg of vardenafil hydrochloride.
Additionally, it also contains some inactive ingredients including crospovidone, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, colloidal silicon dioxide, polyethylene glycol, Hypromellose, titanium dioxide, red ferric oxide, and yellow ferric oxide.
It is a widely used medication for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Order the medicine online for Levitra’s quick delivery.
The recommended dose for initiating the treatment is 10 milligrams for average adults. The tablet is for oral administration, approximately one hour before sexual activity. Increase the dose to a maximum dosage of 20 milligrams, based upon efficacy and side effects. The maximum recommendable dosing frequency is once a day. It is necessary to stimulate the person for a better response to treatment sexually.
For elderly patients (> 65 years of age) or patients with hepatic impairment, the general dose is 5 mg. Do not exceed the dose of more than 10 milligrams in any case.
Do not use Levitra any prescription pills for the patients of severe hepatic impairment or renal impairment.
The common side effects of Levitra pills include:
Whole-body: feeling unwell, allergic edema and angioedema, chest pain, or allergic reactions.
Auditory system: vertigo or tinnitus.
Cardiovascular system: tachycardia, myocardial infarction, palpitations, angina pectoris, hypotension, or ventricular tachyarrhythmias.
Digestive system: gastrointestinal or abdominal pain, nausea, gastroesophageal reflux disease, diarrhea, vomiting, gastritis, or increase in transaminases.
Musculoskeletal effects: increase in cramping or muscle tone, increase in creatine phosphokinase (CPK), or myalgia.
Nervous system: somnolence, syncope, paresthesia and dysesthesia, sleep disorder, seizures, or amnesia.
Respiratory system: sinus congestion or dyspnea.
Skin and appendages: rash or erythema.
Ophthalmologic effects: ocular hyperemia, visual disturbances, eye pain or discomfort, visual color distortions, increase in intraocular pressure, photophobia, or conjunctivitis.
Urogenital system: priapism or increase in erection.
- Diagnosis of erectile dysfunction should include a medical assessment, determining potential underlying causes, and identifying appropriate treatment options.
- Before you order Levitra online, it is essential to read the following precautions:
- A doctor should consider the cardiovascular status of a patient before prescribing Levitra as it has a level of cardiac risk associated with sexual activity.
- Patients having left ventricular outflow obstruction are sensitive to the actions of a PDE5 inhibitor such as Levitra.
- Administration of Levitra with potent CYP3A4 inhibitors increases the plasma concentration of vardenafil.
- Prolonged erections for more than four hours or priapism rarely occurs with the use of Levitra. But it can be dangerous as it leads to penile tissue damage and permanent loss of potency.
- Doctors should heed advice to immediately stop taking Levitra in case of loss of vision of one or both eyes.
- Stop taking Levitra and seek medical attention in the event of a sudden loss of hearing.
- Patients with severe hepatic impairment or renal impairment should not take PDE5 inhibitors like Levitra.
- Levitra is strictly not for use in women or pediatric patients.
Levitra Vs. Cialis
- Levitra and Cialis work almost in a similar way. Comparing the efficacy of Levitra vs. Cialis, the former starts working faster, but the later stays longer. While Levitra lasts for the same amount of time as Viagra, Cialis may last for about 36 hours. People looking for longer-lasting drugs choose to take Cialis over Levitra or Viagra.
- They both are FDA approved drugs for erectile dysfunction treatment. Both come under the category of PDE5 inhibitors, which means they work to increase the blood flow and help relax the muscles.
- People with ED should take Cialis 30 minutes before sexual activity, and it lasts for up to 36 hours. While people take Levitra about 60 minutes before sexual activity, and it lasts for 4-5 hours.